Nuevo Progreso, Tamaulipas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Stetic implant & dental centers

a complete nightmare .needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries .

this place promised to return all my money and help with surgery bills , i still have not got the money i paid them returned in full , let alone any help for the many surgeries . and now i have issues with my sinuses that will be life long . i needed EXTREME bone grafting with cadabor bone , sinus lifts , and gum grafting . my mouth had had so many surgeries the last 2 years i have not been able to eat properly or talk properly , and never mind how i looked , started at age 39 looking 70 .

these people should stand up and do the proper ethical thing and return my moneys.unreal how this place opperates , even the employees have emailed me bad mouthing how the company is ran .

Had an Experience with Static Implant?

Comments

hollynebraska

hey frizzy here is what I paid 11,000 for the teeth were popping off after 1 day !!!surgery the following day as my gums were dyeing from the pressure cutting off gum flow .

since you are judge and jury would you like to see dr.reports?

Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more