Static Implant - Totally destroyed my mouth

Stetic implant & dental centers

a complete nightmare .needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries .

this place promised to return all my money and help with surgery bills , i still have not got the money i paid them returned in full , let alone any help for the many surgeries . and now i have issues with my sinuses that will be life long . i needed EXTREME bone grafting with cadabor bone , sinus lifts , and gum grafting . my mouth had had so many surgeries the last 2 years i have not been able to eat properly or talk properly , and never mind how i looked , started at age 39 looking 70 .

these people should stand up and do the proper ethical thing and return my moneys.unreal how this place opperates , even the employees have emailed me bad mouthing how the company is ran .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Reconstructive Surgeries
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #477711 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Static Implant? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 23, 2014 #797957

hey frizzy here is what I paid 11,000 for the teeth were popping off after 1 day !!! surgery the following day as my gums were dyeing from the pressure cutting off gum flow . since you are judge and jury would you like to see dr. reports?

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Static Implant. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Static Implant.
Filing a new complaint about