Nuevo Progreso, Tamaulipas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Stetic implant & dental centers

a complete nightmare .needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries .

this place promised to return all my money and help with surgery bills , i still have not got the money i paid them returned in full , let alone any help for the many surgeries . and now i have issues with my sinuses that will be life long . i needed EXTREME bone grafting with cadabor bone , sinus lifts , and gum grafting . my mouth had had so many surgeries the last 2 years i have not been able to eat properly or talk properly , and never mind how i looked , started at age 39 looking 70 .

these people should stand up and do the proper ethical thing and return my moneys.unreal how this place opperates , even the employees have emailed me bad mouthing how the company is ran .

Had an Experience with Static Implant?

Comments

hollynebraska

hey frizzy here is what I paid 11,000 for the teeth were popping off after 1 day !!!surgery the following day as my gums were dyeing from the pressure cutting off gum flow .

since you are judge and jury would you like to see dr.reports?

Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more