Manny Huerta Payán

Dr. Edgar Guerrero Loaeza

Dr. Samuel Tacher Levy

John Brochis

these are the people i delt with in mexico at stetic implant & dental centers . manny is unethical he knew something wasnt right in my mouth i told him it hurt and was too toght ...he pushed me for the airplane.when i returned home , i went into shock because the faulty dental appliance dr guerreo put on was over extened and cut off blood flow to my gums they were dieing .

dr.tacher the implant dr . put an implant in the roof of my mouth that got dangerously infected , and later dug out , more infections . manny promised to pay my money back he still owes me ALOT of money now he is so ethical to ignore my calls and emails , and he changed his cell number or blocked me . he stole my life savings and left me needing more surgeries!

Had an Experience with Static Implant?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #909340

Kind of *** to get complicated surgery in another country to save a few bucks, wasn't it?So often there are post-op problems to deal with.

It is not practical to fly back and forth to get post-op problems resolved.At least you would have had legal recourse if it were done in the US.

Blair, Nebraska, United States #907050

John this is your clinic saying I do not deserve teeth ?I wish you would have told me this before I ended up in the Emergency room having to have surgery because of what your clinic did to me .

yes you flew me back , but only because your lab guy could not get the arch of crowns I paid for right . also because there was an implant in the roof of my mouth. you had this attitude when I was there the entire time , I told manny I didn't want to talk to you , I refused remember ! you know I didn't tell someone to remove implants just for no reason after giving all our money to put them in , the doctor said the implants weren't good , they were loose because of the denture you cemented on so tight .

you bad mouth every patient that you mess up on . you tell people they'll be there 3 days then unexpected costs of hotel etc.when the stay turns into over a week. I was in the clinic past midnight ,but my appointment was in the am . you sure didn't *** about the lunches I paid for for you and the entire staff.

you have no compassion and should not be working where peoples health is concerned . stetic implant and dental centers very own john borchis says some people DONT DESERVE TEETH , but they still deserve my money after causing so much damage to me .

my finances and my entire life !left me needing major bone grafting , sinus lifts and surgery after surgery for years .imagine having your mouth cut apart so many times and the people caused it...

Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico #906977

There are some people who do not deserve teeth.They are self destructive.

The clinic did everything to satisfy her. They paid for 3 trips hotel with 3 different approaches to resolve her problem. So as not to say we did not care or try. To the contrary we made nothing and lost on this case.

We should have stopped trying to satisfy someone who Is obsessive compulsive after the 2nd time.. But we tried. When you remove all the implants we placed whether that were good or not as she thought. WHY TAKE THEM ALL OUT> Just the one that she felt was bad.

I think that she did the same with her natural teeth. So I say. There are some people who do not deserve teeth. They are self destructive.

I care to a point.JOHN

to John B Blair, Nebraska, United States #907049

to John B Blair, Nebraska, United States #907051

took years to think of this ?

hollynebraska
Wayne, Nebraska, United States #793586

dr.samuel tacher levy can not be held accountable for what happend after dr guerrero took over ,that is when ALL the problems started .

when they wouldnt follow dr tachers orders . they didnt order the angeled abutments and the denture they cemented on had too much force and pressure . this was done but dr. gurrero .

by mannys orders .if they had ordered the proper abutments and followed dr tachers orders i doubt iwould be in the position i am in now !

stetic implant & dental centers caused me great harm .many infections emergency room surgery once returned to the us .damage to my sinus, i was left with no bone in my upper jaw , need more surgeries to try and repair the damage in my sinus, major bone grafting .

and unable to even support a regular denture when i paid them to put implants and an arch of crowns ,but beings their dentis Dr. tacher put them in the roof of my mouth and sinus having the arch of crowns was not going to happen .i was promised my money returned and help with the surgery bills. Manny at stetic implants & dental centers has turned his back on me leaving me with 30,000 on credit cards plus out the money i paid him .. they lie , and do not stand behind their word , they play mind games to keep you off their backs .

and tell you there is no money , ive been hearing that now for 2 years when i first went . i heard them on the phone telling another patient the same song.

well if 2 years of no money wouldnt you think the workers there would move on , and they wouldnt be able to stay open .i know they got over 11,000 from me and there were many more patients there the same time as me .

Blair, Nebraska, United States #697065

still nothing from stetic implant & dental centers .they put on paper they would pay my money back and then insted put me on a ignore list .

they ruined my life , i have nothing no teeth or money to fix the mess they caused . i cant smile chew and i am depressed .

the Dr's show no remorse and the owner Manny payen shows no remorse , just greed .they are in the wrong and should do the eithical thing!!!